Summer Institute for Teachers: Are you an educator looking for a great training opportunity? Check out our resources from the 2016-2018 Summer Institute for Teachers focusing on Climate Change in the Pacific Northwest. The Institute allows teachers to:
- Learn regional climate change science from local and NOAA experts
- Experience hands on activities and field investigations
- Receive curriculum resources to support service learning projects
- Gain skills and experience to implement climate change curriculum and Action Projects for Community Resiliency in your classroom
- Contribute to program development and enhancement
The Environmental Protection Agency has a number of digital resources to assist in teaching your students about the climate, our influence on it, how it influences us, and more.
The Alliance for Climate Education, which hosts the DOT campaign, also has a host of education resources focused on understanding climate and energy.